About The Company:
ZappFresh is a spunky new food brand determined to change the face of fresh meat supply in India forever. Be it the hygiene of the farm and the stock, the chopping room, the packaging, the certifications or the actual delivery. There vision is to be the first place meat-lovers look up when they need fresh, healthy meat at their fingertips. Whether it’s tender chunks of chicken, exquisite lamb cuts, sparkling fresh fish, the choicest bacon or other exotic meat.
Salary: INR 5 – 6 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Candidate need to identify business opportunities in Modern trade, new channels and development of the same.
- Deliver Volume, Value Business & Profitability against targets for the Account by location & in coordination with the regional team
- Maintain networking & good relationship with Key accounts team at various levels, functions (Category, Buying & Operations, and Commercial) & locations
- Identify & exploit business growth opportunities for the Key Account Customer for all locations by conducting strategic tie-ups, consumer promotions & activities
- Project & track new outlet plans of the Key Account Customer by location & develop support structure to service & monitor business operations
- Implement & monitor on a regular basis the Terms of Trade Agreements with the designated key account customers, thru effective use of reporting tools & coordination with the management.
- Report deviations to the Terms of Trade Agreement implementation by location & within stipulated timelines for corrective action
- Generate appropriate reports from the data analysis for necessary actions & follow-up on Implementation gaps from the regional sales team
- Liaison with designated Key Account Category & Operations team on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure timely response to Key account customer requirements related to pricing, stock availability, billings & supply coordination in liaison with the Commercial & Logistics & team
- Pre & post sales tracking & analysis of promotions effectiveness & new product launches with the Key account customer
- Work with the commercial team for billings, payment collections, credit notes processing & account reconciliation
- Documentation and prior approval of Terms of Trade with the assigned Key account Customer
- Multiple Face to face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
1 - 3 Years
5 - 6 LPA