It's possible now, if you enroll for our Young Engineer Program (YEP). This could very well be your last chance.
YEP Program Features:
- Assured Placement with an IT Giant on successful completion
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- 3 Months of On-the-job Training
- World-class Infrastructure
- Fully-Residential Program
Program - 3 months of rigorous training at our State-of-the-art campus in Hyderabad, and 3 months of on the job training.
Job Assurance - Placement as a ‘Program Analyst Trainee' upon successful completion of the program in one of Top 3 IT companies in India.
Job Details - Placement in Chennai or Coimbatore. Software Engineer role. Salary* between ₹2.2 lakhs to ₹3 Lakhs as per the JQ Test Scores.
Fee - ₹2 Lakh for the program, and approx. ₹30,000 for boarding and lodging.
- B.E/B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE) with minimum of 60%
- Minimum of 60% in 10th & 12th
- No arrears and No gap in education
- Year of graduation should be 2015
- Applicants should walk-in and clear the Assessment Test conducted by HCL TalentCare. Venue and Time details will be sent via Email/SMS upon successful registration.
About HCL TalentCare:
HCL TalentCare is an integrated global talent-solutions company. It assists India's burgeoning youth population by making them job-ready. The transformational training programs offered in HCL TalentCare are designed to increase the ‘Jobability Quotient' of individuals and transform them into capable and confident professionals with relevant skills.
HCL TalentCare creates a platform for students to be trained for a required job and makes them role-ready to launch their career. Thereby it also creates an employable talent pool that enterprises in the IT, Banking, Insurance and Healthcare sectors can employ without delay.
* Subject to positive reference check
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 3 LPA