About the Company:-
MiraMed Ajuba International Inc., USA is a leading provider of Revenue Cycle Management and Contact Center services to the Healthcare and other industries to premier global customers.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Any
Batch Passout: Any
Salary: INR 2.26 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: We consider your Communication skill than your Certifiates.
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Analyze patient accounts.
- Decide on the action to be taken in the account.
- Complete the action and suggest further action.
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner
- High energy and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexible to work in night shift.
- Face to Face round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 2.3 LPA