About The Company :
LEAP works with students from small towns and cities across India to help them become employable through employer led training programs. In effect, LEAP aims to address India’s employment paradox of students not finding suitable jobs and industries not finding skilled employees. LEAP is managed by a team of motivated and experienced professionals, focused on creating a high quality impact.
Job Location: Karnal
Desired experience: 0 to 3 Years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech,MBA,M.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2012/2013/2014/2015
Training/Probation Period: None
INR 2.4 LPA (Freshers)
INR 3.5 LPA (Experienced)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 8th August 2016
- Provide aptitude training to students coming from varied educational, social and financial background.
- Opportunities to conceptualize, design, develop, and deliver stimulating training programs.
- Mentoring, counselling, encouraging & motivating students to harness their potential.
- Conducting and documenting periodic assessments.
- Performance feedback and assessments to determine skill gaps between current and desirable skill levels of students.
- Quality assurance and ensuring feedback to enhance the product offered.
- Carrying out administrative responsibilities such as day-to-day office operations and management of resources.
Skills Set Required:
- Good grasp on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning & data interpretation.
- Superior command over quant mathematics.
- Prior experience in aptitude training
- Remarkable problem-solving skills and numeracy skills.
- Good query-handling skills.
- Sound quantitative and cognitive ability to prepare students professionally.
- Awareness of different training methodologies and a keen eye for detail &quality.
- Engaging, encouraging and pleasant persona during classes.
- Organizational skills for day to day management.
- Good people management and presentation skills.
- Passion for training, progressive attitude and willingness to learn
- Open to frequently travel to various regional centers in the Northern India
- Telephonic Round
- Written Round
- Practical Round
- Business Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3.5 LPA