Popular Cities All States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Job DescriptionAbout Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited
Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide. rnWhen you walk through our doors anywhere in the world, youll find a group of sharp-minded individuals working in a challenging and collaborative environment-one that fuels inspiration, drives innovation, and encourages you to always think different. Youll immerse yourself in a culture defined by a set of values that demand we operate with the utmost integrity, respect and trust one another, deliver superior customer experiences, and embrace diversity. Together, well work hard and own our actions. Well push boundaries and enact change. Well make a difference!!
Profile Offered: Application Support Specialist - L2(Genesys)
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Desired Experince- 5 to 8 Years
CTC Offered: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 5-8 years of experience in Contact center industry.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience on experience on outbound dialler platform (Genesys) both for IVR blaster or agent based.
- Or alleast 4 years' experience in handling support Inbound voice process ion Genesys platform
- Or alteast 4 years experience in handling support for Genesys eServices platform.
- Hands on experience to provision and monitor the campaigns using Genesys Administrator, examinations of proactive content, managing the calling lists, trace outbound interactions and detect call progress.
- Working knowledge on scripting and automation. Experience on any automation tool is preferred.
- Application alerts and dashboard management. Problem solving using tools and dashboards.
- Knowledge on contact centre analytics, Hadoop, Big data is preferred.
- Following Micro-services and DevOps principles and practices.
- Perform Incident handling and provide RCA's for issues impacting operations.
- Have experience to read application logs.
- Should be able to coordinate with TAC for any L4 / PE support with necessary logs or configuration details.
- Prior experience with Enterprise type accounts (L2 support)
- Also required understanding of voice network technologies and products. Exposure to Database and Windows/ Unix /Linux is desirable.
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge and experience of telecom technologies and products.
- Genesys Certified (Intermediate or Advanced)
- Ability to support L2 level troubleshooting on Genesys Blaster
- Technical documentation & planning for change implementation.
- Knowledge and experience ( VOIP protocols, Optimising database queries, Python, Java, Java scripts, automation , scripting, dashboard preparation.
- ITIL Certified, DevOps, Micro-services.
- Cycle and interactive methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
5 - 8 Years
8 - 10 LPA
Share Job with your friends