About The Company:
WebEngage is a powerful Marketing Cloud for Consumer Businesses which automates communication and improves retention across users' life-cycle. It enables cross-channel user engagement via these channels - Web Message (notification, survey and feedback), In-App Message, Push Notification, Email, Text Message and Web Push. In addition, WebEngage Journey Designer is a drag-and-drop user workflow builder for implementing multi-channel campaigns. WebEngage builds enriched user profiles for every single user (registered, as well as anonymous) using your website and/or mobile app. Moreover, you can ‘segment’ these users based on their behaviour, and let you get access to real-time multi-channel campaign analytics. Going steady on the mission to humanise all of the world's websites and mobile apps, we are assisting thousands of customers in 50 countries. From enterprises like eBay, Flipkart, PluralSight, Sendgrid, GoIbibo, Avaya, Souq etc. to thousands of startups worldwide, we are helping them ‘Engage, Retain and Grow.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA To INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking to hire a creative content writer who will be responsible for writing website content for hotels. The person will also write blogs for us and for our customers. The position is full time based out of our office in Bangalore.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information regarding product handling and service enquiries
- Perform customer verifications
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct all request and unresolved issues to the designated department
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Maintain details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Maintain details of actions taken and build knowledge base
- Prepare and circulate customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive Approach
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts to cater to Domestic as well as International Clientele.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.
- Personal Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA