Website: http://www.travelboutiqueonline.com/Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Salary:Â Upto 2.4 LPA (Stipend of Rs 15000 per month during probation)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining:Â Immediate
- Â Provide client support issue resolution via E-Mail, phone, chat for web app
- Provide read only diagnostic analysis for Technical issues
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications.
- Obtain general understanding of application operations related services.
Â Skills Required :
- Â Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Should have experience with software issues.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Â Interview Process:
- Written Test(Aptitude Technical)
- Multiple face to face rounds
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Sunday 21 September , 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds does not work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA