Job DescriptionAbout the company:
Infogix provides end-to-end, real time and automated data analysis across enterprise organizations. Using our Enterprise Data Analysis Platform, we help improve data quality, ensure effective transaction monitoring, provide balancing and reconciliation, identify and predict fraud and customer behavior.
Our solutions easily and non-intrusively integrate into your everyday operations and have a proven history of delivering a rapid return on investment. With more than 30 years of industry knowledge in multiple verticals including healthcare, financial services, insurance, media and communications, we take a collaborative, partnership approach to every customer relationship to create a shared vision for mutual success
Designation: Application Support Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 3-5Years'
Salary: 5.00 LPA - 7.00 LPA
Monitoring Issues /Diagnosis & Resolution
- Remotely monitor Infogix deployed solutions at customer premises/data centers
- Work on automated monitoring alerts
- To open tickets with correct severity and priority
- To diagnose & resolve all solve customer reported issues. Owner of all issues that are in purview of L1 engineer
- Escalated issues to L2 engineer in case of no resolution after L1 investigation
- Ability to identify and document problems and clearly communicate their resolution
- SLA adherence
Production Deployment Planning
- Owner of Production Deployments, which will include:
- Preparation of deployment plan
- Environment Setup
- Carry out production deployment activity
- Configuration Settings
- Verification of the implementation with respect to installations, configurations, fixes & enhancements if -customer does it.
- Post-production Solution verification
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Hands on experience in writing SQL queries.
- Hands on experience in writing Linux/Unix commands.
- Knowledge ofsupport processes (Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management) and ticketing system.
- Hands on experience on enterprise job schedulers (Control-M,Autosys etc.)
- Should have experience implementing/supporting a Product stack
- Technology exposure in any of the following will be an added advantage:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Telecom knowledge is desirable.
- Open for 24X7 rotational shifts
3 - 5 Years
5 - 7 LPA
Share Job with your friends