Popular Cities All States
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the Company:
Global IT Success came into existence in the year 2009 and has imparted authenticated and authorized certifications to the IT aspirants who are eager to build their career in this booming industry. We work closely with industry and students to update and implement changes taking place in this ever-changing IT industry. We have been successfully working to create dynamic professionals who can easily adapt to the challenging IT industry environment. We specialize in designing courses tailored to meet specific needs, designed to get results within the specific time frame and budget.
Job location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2017/2018
Salary: INR 1 LPA - INR 1.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- The candidate will be responsible to resolve the SitesLearning India (website) application related issues raised by the student during booking exam through websites
- Will be responsible to pick the cases from support queue
- Periodically update the Student on the status of cases owned.
- Timely resolve the issues reported by the Student which are related to Sites Learning India Workforce Timekeeper / Workforce Integration Manager / Workforce Accruals / Workforce
- Attendance / Workforce Device Manager/ custom reports / Process Template / GTOR modules.
- Resolve the performance issues reported by the Student by optimizing the stored procedure / query used in the custom reports / Workforce Integration Manager
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience on building/troubleshooting custom reports.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities
- Technical round
- HR round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
1 - 1.5 LPA
Share Job with your friends