Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Application Engineer/Software Test Engineer
Website - http://www.snapdeal.com/
Profile/Designation - Application Engineer/ QA Tester
Desired experience - 0 to 2 years.
Batch - 2012 and 2013 Only.
Course specialization - Bachelor/Master’s degree in CS/ME/IT/related technology
Probation/Training Period - 6 Months
Salary - Rs. 4.0 to 5.0 LPA CTC
Note : For candidates who perform extremely well in the interview and depending upon the candidature, the salary can go higher.
Interview Process - 22nd/23rd of March 2014.
- Written Test (Paper Based) comprisiing of Problem Solving and Aptitude.
- 2 Technical Rounds by Managers Followed by HR Round
Job Description/Responsibilities/Skills Set required
Profile 1 - QA/Software Test Engineer
- Main responsibilities include defining test strategies, understanding and mitigating risk, creating test plans, writing automation, and performing black box, grey box ad-hoc tests.
- Work closely with engineers to understand what is under the hood, creating and maintaining detailed test plans and test scripts.
- Review product specifications, bug triage, analysis of bug trends and root causes and preventative actions to constantly improve test coverage and reduce the number of production bugs.
- Good knowledge in any Database (MySQL and SQL)
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix is mandatory.
- Should be strong in Manual Testing concepts.
- Worked on 2-3 web related projects and good knowledge of web technologies. Added advantage if worked on any E-commerce project.
- Have worked on and have strong knowledge of any Bug tracking tools(Jira, Mantis, Bugzilla etc).
- Learning attitude and should be confident on the QA related Processes.
- Can take ownership of the task assigned and can take those tasks to completion.
- Should have good attitude toward his work.
- Communication skills should be strong.
Profile 2 - Software Engineer – Application
- Candidate would be closely working with engineering team.
- Need to deliver the project within the given timeline.
- Good Programming Knowledge.
- Good knowledge of python scripting concepts (Basic Java would be an added advantage)
- API Integration knowledge.
Desired Candidates Profile
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Should be results oriented, proactive and showing overall leadership quality.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 17th March, 2014 by 10 PM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT