Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Application Engineer Tech Support – (CAM Software Support Engineer)
About The company
METALCAM is a European company that develops CAD/CAM solutions for numeric control machines since 1991, contributing this way to increase industrial companies' profitability in more than 20 countries in the World.
METALCAM has been developing its own CAD/CAM mechanical solutions for more than 20 years focused in customers' efficiency and profit.
Its large experience and achieved prestige have make possible relevant OEM agreements with other CAD/CAM developers, as Cimatron, and tool-machine makers, as AgieCharmilles (GFMS) or ONA Electro erosion, and become Solid Works certified partner.
The 20 years long presence in market of METALCAM allowed the company to lend service to more than 3,000 customers with more than 10,000 installed workplaces, achieving a real high loyalty ratio, due to company's objective has been reached: the customer's satisfaction.
Job Profile: Application Engineer Tech Support – (CAM Software Support Engineer)
Desired experience: 3-4 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech /B.E. (Mechanical)
Salary: INR 2 LPA - 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Attend the local customers and solve the issues and doubts they may have on our CAM software
- Collaborate with the International Support Team to help them solve international customer’s issues as per their requests
- Collaborate with India Sales Team in the technical side of sales with Demonstrations, Preparing Benchmarks, solving doubts and more as per their needs
- Collaborate with the Technical Team to help them create Technical materials such as Tutorials, Help files, Demo videos and more as per their requests
- Any other technical tasks that the company may require
- Proven experience in CNC Milling machine operation and programming
- Proven experience in CNC Wire EDM machine operation and programming
- Proven experience in the use of CAM software for machine programming
- Computer knowledge at user level (use of various softwares including document editors and spreadsheet editors)
- CNC Manual programming knowledge and/or experience will be very valued (Gcode writing)
- CAD software knowledge and/or experience will be valued
- Target oriented
- Hard worker
- Problem solver
- Good communicator (in English)
- Very respectful and with good presence
- Good common sense
- Calm and polite
- Able to follow company procedures and methodologies
- Written Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Application Engineer Tech Support – (CAM Software Support Engineer)
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT