About the company:
We are in the business of Factory Automation since 1996. We specialize in motion control solutions and can provide comprehensive offerings in a variety of industry verticals like Packaging, Flame cutting, Machine Tools, Material Handling, Printing, Instrumentation, Engraving, Robotics etc We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Installation and Commissioning of the projects allocated and documenting the same as per ISO procedure.
• Proficient to handle Wiring, Control Panel & Testing.
• Providing Internal and External Customers' application support with respect to offsite / onsite within minimum working hours of request.
• Responsible for collection of scope of project before project execution.
• Factory acceptance tests for all projects handled.
• Research and development of projects.
• Single point coordinator for all application related queries/engineer allotment/technical issues/ site issues.
• Must ensure that the projects are proceeded for only after ensuring that they are technically correct and completed PMS is prepared.
• Report to the management on deviations from the above.
Skill Set Required:
• Relevant experience in the field of automation products like drives, controllers, Sensors, Motors, Switch-gear etc.
• Expert in PLC programming.
• Strong Mathematical Orientation
• Familiarity with Computer Aided analytical tools.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Willingness to travel when needed
• Good leadership skills.
• Self driven with "Can do attitude".
Profile/Designation: Application Engineer
Gender: Males only
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-3years
Target batch Passouts: 2020-2022
Course specialization: Diploma,BE( Mechatronics, Electronic, EEE & EC)
Candidate location: Bangalore
Probation/Training Period Probation period- 6months
Training period- 3weeks
Salary: 3-5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: immediate
Tentative date of joining: immediate
1. HR round (virtual)
2. Face to face round in office
B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 3 Years
3 - 5 LPA