About The Company
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd. is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Their expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, they have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product - Rapid-I Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 432 installations across the country and overseas, they are the undisputed leader in this market in India today. The success with Rapid-I was recognised by Technology Development Board, Government of India when it awarded them the National Award for 'Successful Commercialisation of Indigenous Technology'
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.E./B.Tech(Mechanical/Industrial/Production Engineering)
Salary details: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3 LPA (Based on Candidates ability and Performance in the interview)
Probation Period: 2 to 3 weeks
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate is required to be good in geometric visualisation skills, be extremely interested in metrology and manufacturing processes.
- Providing training to new users in handling hardware and software
- Understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers
- Give service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings, and quickly come up with measurement strategies and be able to imagine possible manufacturing processes.
- Completely understand geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers.
- Helping other application engineers in giving timely and correct service to customers.
- Assisting Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product. This is NOT a SALES/MARKETING JOB
- Geometric visualization, quick thinking, logical reasoning, good inter-personal skills, ability/willingness to learn multiple languages, ready to travel by road/train/air extensively.
- Candidate Should be willing to work hard.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- Candidate should have driving license for 2-wheeler and 4-wheeler both.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to meet with new people
- Initiative for completing tasks, exploring new avenues and driving projects forward
- Candidates must be willing to work 6-7 days a week, with flexible, rotating holidays. The candidate will be a good team player
- Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
- Should live within 15 min of travel time of company.
- Written Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
The candidate will have to travel to Bangalore for the interview process. No Telephonic/Skype interviews will be entertained.
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA