About the Company:
Three Fourth Solutions is a uniquely competent brand management and communications service provider aiming to consistently deliver creative concepts and solutions to organizations encompassing different types of media while creating an ecosystem for them to achieve their utmost objectives. We have developed a track-record of consistently delivering valuable services to our clients and we pride ourselves on the high quality of service we offer and our innovative approach in solving a customer's business challenge As a brand management company, we are offer various different types of solutions ranging from Brand Planning & Consultancy, communications designing, marketing and campaign planning, media and space buying as well as various Digital Media services creating a fully Integrated experience using the most relevant type of media. Along with the marketing vertical, we also have an in house IT Team where we provide various Web Development and Designing Services as we solutions for Enterprise Mobility as well as mobile application development.
Job location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B. Tech/B.E. (CS/I.T.), BCA , MCA, M.Tech
Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 1 Year
Tentative date of joining: Post interview.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- PHP development, ability to develop and integrate customized modules into various applications
- Experience developing websites in a content management system, including custom templates and module development (e.g. Drupal, WordPress, Magento etc.)
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of SQL and specifically MySQL database
- Understanding and preferable working background with REST/SOAP/JSON
- Self-supportive debugging and problem-solving skills including cross-browser and OS compatibility
- Additional Experience
- Proficiency working within Subversion (SVN), Git, or similar source control system
- Server optimization
- CV Review
- Personal Interview
- Technical Test
Last Date of Registration: 31 December 2018
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA