About The Company:
Responsible urban living entails starting your day with the holy trinity of resources – Water, Electricity and Gas. WEGoT has developed a convenient platform that integrates all 3 resources and helps each household measure, manage and conserve these critical resources from their fingertips.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: 0.6-1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Restful API design and development
- Developing front end web app architecture and API Integration.
- Developing back end independent web applications.
- Develop Create,Read,Update,Delete Operations in Databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Skill Set Required:
- Databases - RDBMS MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL, NOSQL - MongoDB & Redis.
- Web server frameworks - Node.js
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0.6 - 1 Years
4 - 4.5 LPA