-The process of learning has moved away from “Training” to “Learning”, acquiring a “CONVENIENCE” dimension, with the maturing of technology.
-Learning has, thus, become a “Pull”-driven activity rather than a “Push”-driven activity.“One-size fits all” is no longer the relevant mantra.
We are an eLearning company that produces interactive multimedia educational content to help people learn better. We also undertake turnkey eLearning content development projects involving research, design, development and deployment.
Salary: INR 2 to INR 5 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-4 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design, develop and maintain high-performance, end-user software for interactive multimedia and e-learning products.
- Design and develop rich internet applications using the company’s application development framework written entirely in Director Lingo
- Help migrate the framework to open source technologies such as SFML, OpenFrameworks using ANSI C++
- Contribute to the technical documentation process
Skill Set Required:
-Proven technical abilities in the areas of Adobe Director Lingo, Flash ActionScript and/or C++ application development.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills
- Knowledge of MySQL, SQLite databases and web server technologies would be considered a plus
- Experience in developing Rich Internet Applications
- Experience in designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
- Good working knowledge of Open Source projects
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and research skills
- A passion for technology and a strong desire to actively maintain this knowledge
Application Developer - Adobe Director (Lingo) / Flash (ActionScript) / C++
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., MCA
2 - 4 Years
2 - 5 LPA