- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About The Company:
Humrobo Technologies is a U.S based Company and has its branch office at F-33, Phase-8 Industrial Area, Mohali
Humrobo Technologies name stands for Human + Robot. This is the relationship between Human and Robot in our daily life, Human depends upon the robotic Parts in every field
Expertise in developing huge user-base database driven applications on popular platforms. We provide services vary from website development and designing to digital marketing services, to ERP solutions for various platforms like hotel/travel or educational or textile or Medical, to API services to website redesign or maintenance services and much more.
Our team of experts consists of highly qualified, experienced and motivating professionals from all over U.S making “Humrobo Technologies” extremely productive and people/customer friendly organization. With our vast experience, we act as a company next door which helps in achieving goals quickly. We deliver unique potential to every project and we’re proud of our growing list of clients. We emphasize personal touch to every engagement through well defined account management practice that is tailored to suit the needs of each client
We have strength of 20 employees. Our company provides you better platform to improve your skills where you can utilize all your knowledge for the development of the company.
Job location: Mohali
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B Tech/BE (CS/IT)
Salary: 1.2 – 1.8 lpa
Tentative date of joining: June 2018
Profile 1 – Angular JS/ REACT JS
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
Profile 2 – Software Testing
We are looking for a thorough Software Tester. You will ensure that newly developed products are ready to perform and result in repeat clientele.
- Design independent web cases for each newly developed web application.
- Provide feedback to developers about automated testing strategies, design fixes, and patches.
- Perform system load tests for new products.
- Manage and train apprentices, junior testers, and new developers.
- Work with other quality technicians to document the quality processes for replication in other locations.
- Manage testing projects during each phase, according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Make improvements to functionality, design, and usability of new products.
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation of test cases
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of computers
Face to face interviews
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA