About The Company:
Expand your digital horizons with us. We craft experiences, following a unique experience centric transformation approach. Specialists in outsourced product development, we offer software development services with proven expertise in best-in-class tools, processes, and systems that we employ to deliver solutions that impact enterprises, organizations, and consumers.
Job Location: Pan India (Work from Home)
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2018-20
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 10000 per month
After Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA(depends on performance)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Collaborate with Project Manager or Project Consultant to develop front end of mobile and web application
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Angular, HTML and CSS
- Cooperating with the back - end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- The candidate must be eager to take up challenges and provide technical solutions for business problems.
Skill Set Required:
- Angular, HTML, CSS
- Virtual training - No
- HR Round
- Technical Assessment Round
- Telephonic Technical Discussion
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA