About the Company:
iface is a leading global software technology, business process services company. We tackle the power of the cloud, analytics and the latest cutting-edge technologies to help customers to adapt to the digital world and make them successful. iface presents the world’s #1 CRM with i-suite extracted from G Suite embedded within CRM application.
Job location: Indore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Probation/Training Period: 1 Month
Course specialization: B.Tech/MCA
Target batch Pass Out: 2020
Salary: INR 20000 Per Month
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance during interview)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Training experience of front end development.
- Passion to create pixel perfect responsive web applications.
- Experience in at least one JS framework (Angular 2+) is a must.
- Strong programming language agnostic problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to learn other programming languages.
- Knowledge/Experience in RestAPIs using OOPS languages like JAVA/C# is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge/Experience in Databases using platforms like SQL Server/Oracle is a plus but not required.
- Design responsive web applications with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Write client-side code to create fast, easy-to-use and scalable web application.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Coming up with new ideas to improve the overall user experience of the application.
- Writing reusable, clean and maintainable JS/Angular code for long term maintainability of the project
- Should have exposure to RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Should be aware of integrating with HTTP / web services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool like Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good knowledge of optimization of code & performance for the mobile platform, especially for low bandwidth
Skill Set Required:
- Angular2+ versions
- Machine Test
- Face to Face Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA