About The company
Trivial Works Solutions is a software development company based in the India. They employ highly qualified software development engineers; however, as an India registered company, they can provide the clients with the best quality & highly skilled resources they require.
They are a niche iOS app development company. It was founded in 2012 to provide high quality app development at affordable price. Within a span of 1 year, they developed more than 100 apps and 80+ apps are live in apple store. Rest of the apps are in approval or in development. Their experts can develop and get approval of high quality app in quickest possible time.
At TrivialApps, they are committed to work together to help clients grow, and to help the people grow. Their mission is to develop a holistic approach in providing services to the clients integrating techo-functional capabilities of a dedicated group of professionals to serve a common goal.
Website address: http://www.trivialapps.com/
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE (CS/IT)/MCA
Training Period: 3 Months (Only for freshers)
For Freshers :
- During Training : 4000 - 6000 Per Month stipend
- Post Training : 1.2 LPA
For Experienced: Rs.1.8 LPA – Rs. 3 LPA
Bond: 1 Year (only applicable for freshers)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
Tentative Interview Date*: 3rd Week of March
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
Job Description and Skills Required :
- The candidate will be involved in application development based on Android/ios platform.
- Candidate must possess good analytical ability
- Candidate must have strong understanding of objective C, XCode, JAVA and Eclipse SDK.
- Candidates must have Basic knowledge of Database design & management
- Candidates must have an expertise in at least one programming language (C / C++ / C# / Obective-C / Java)
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 3 LPA