Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Android iOS Developer
About The company
ZOVI.com is an apparel brand available exclusively online. They bring premium apparel designed with top-notch components to their customers across men\\\'s and women\\\'s categories.
By not having to deal with the inefficiencies that exist in an offline retail environment and by leveraging the reach of the internet, they aim to bring a unique perspective to apparel shopping in India. The foundations of how they hope to do this are built on quality products, a superior shopping experience and customer service to match. So they have brought together a team of people who have deep experience in Apparel Retail, Warehouse Management, Logistics and E-Commerce to make this possible.
Website Address: www.zovi.com
Desired experience: 0 to 3 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT) / MCA/ B.Sc(IT)
Probation/Training Period: None
For Freshers- Rs 5 LPA – Rs 6 LPA(Depending upon the candidature and performance in the interview)
For experienced Candidates- Rs 7LPA+ (Depending upon the candidature knowledge and experience)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be required to accompany development of Zovi Android app.
- Creating fast and engaging User Interface.
- Able to enhance user experience through animations wherever necessary.
- Must have good problem solving skills. Good object oriented analysis and design skills.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals - Algorithm and Data Structures.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Core frameworks and the Android SDK.
- Be able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs.
- Experience with memory management.
- Efficient at working with a strong attention to detail.
- General understanding of UI design principles.
- Willing to work in a startup environment.
- Aptitude Test (Programming Test - Written)
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Android / iOS Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: Retail