Website - http://www.sourcebits.com/
Desired Experience - 0.1 - 1 year
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)/M.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA.
Academic Criteria - 65% throughout in B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/MCA.
Probation/Training Period - None
Fixed Variable – Rs 4.5L - Rs 6.5L per annum (Rs 4.5L - Rs 4L Fixed Rs 50k variable)
Note: Salary might vary depending upon candidate experience and performance in interview
Interview Process - Interview date is most likely to be Saturday, 15th February 2014 or Sunday, 16th February 2014
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Profile 1 : Android Developer
- Solid understanding of the full cycle of Android development.
- Working experience with multiple android SDK.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA and practical experience using object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Full understanding of Agile Development and its best practices
- Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Understanding of common mobile design and development techniques to provide excellent user experiences
- Knowledge of android layout optimization tools and performance optimization tools
- Proficiency in using Eclipse or other IDE and related tools for Android development
- A solid understanding of operating system fundamentals such as processes, inter-process communication, multi-threading.
Profile 2 : iOS Developer
- Experience working in current software development skills including Objective-C, C and/or C .
- Deep familiarity with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch and other SDKs for mobile app development.
- Strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability.
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology trends.
- This is a hands-on role where you\'ll be coding alongside the team.
- You are comfortable with Git version control system.
- Experience working with SSN sharing e.g. facebook, twitter, line
- Experience in Agile Development Process.
To Register :
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 10 February, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 6.5 LPA