About The Company
Founded in May 2006, Ameba Softwares designs and delivers technology-enabled business solutions for Global clients. We are a fast growing Software Development Company and provide services in the areas of Software Development, Web Application Development, Web-based Enterprise Solutions and Internet Marketing solutions. We combine our technical expertise, proven methodologies, profound knowledge of latest industry trends and quality-driven delivery model to offer progressive end-to-end web solutions to our clients.
We at Ameba, have knowledge from our experience of completing hundreds of projects which enables us to deliver the right solutions that addresses the needs of our clients. Our team is highly dedicated, experience and always ready to take up any challenges.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired experience: 1 Year
Salary- Fixed + Variable(effect on salary in Probation period / Training period): INR 15 To 20 K Per Month
Target Batch Passouts: 2011/14
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/BCA/MCA
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsibilities Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Requirements BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject 1+ years of software development experience 1+ years of iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Multiple Face to Face rounds.
- Telephonic Interview(some cases)
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA