About the Company:
RoadMech utilizes telematics to provide you a perfect driving assistance. It collects data related to your driving behaviour like overspeeding, aggressive brakes and harsh steering and performs a critical analysis on it on the go. It not only acts like a co-pilot when you are driving but also like a reporting tool which you can use at the end of the day to monitor your vehicle performance.
Job location: Bangalore, Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2013-2016
Salary:INR 5 LPA – INR 8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: BCA /B.Sc./ BE/B.Tech
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Be able to train juniors and interns. Skills - Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes - Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in designing complex UI in XML - Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch” - Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- A thorough knowledge of GPS, Google Maps and open source map libraries
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications - A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines - Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git - Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiar with Multi-Threading and Background Tasks - Preferably published one or more apps on the Play Store
- This is remote job so you can work from wherever your secret hideout is.
- No fixed hours, so as long as your To-Do list is all checked we don\'t even ask for any updates
- A chance to work with a global team of developers spread across India, UK, Russia and Malaysia.
- Did we mention that we pay good too? well now you know it. - We do pay for your internet too.As long as you use it wisely in the billable hours.
-Face to face Interview
Last date to apply: 17-February 2017
Android Developer - Remote
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 2 Years
5 - 8 LPA