About The company:
Empowering companies in Mobile, Web, & Analytics. Zillion.io is rapidly growing company of Mobile, Web and Analytics experts. Our core services help clients turning their ideas into reality. In a span of only 2 years, we have become soul IT partner of more than 20 clients including MNCs, SMEs, and startups.
Desired experience: 0-2 Yr
Course Specialization: BTech/BE /MCA (CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our talented team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications
• Solid understanding of the Android SDK or XCode 7 .
• Sound knowledge of Core (Java/Swift or Objective C) and Exp in developing atleast one Network Mobile Application
• Android Developer: Proficiency in Android Studio & Eclipse ADT and knowledge of Gradle is required.
• Experience in building custom views is required.
• Experienced in developing applications that support multiple screen sizes and densities.
• Experienced in building mobile applications that utilizes web services (SOAP / REST / JSON / XML).
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
• Sound knowledge of DBMS is required.
• Experience in data encryption and/or cryptography is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Experience in one of backend technologies (JAVA, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails etc.) is plus.
Interview Process: Telephonic + Face to Face Round
0 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA