About The Company
Trucksuvidha.com is a leading portal for transport industry. Connecting transporters, truck drivers, customers and other related entities. We allow the users to share the information for expansion of the services to the customer by providing the better rates and vehicles.
Job Profile: Android Developer
Salary details: Upto INR 3 LPA
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Location: Delhi
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate should possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with the team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of the mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Tech / BS / MS degree in Computer Science & Engineering or a related course.
- Published at least one original Android app will be beneficial.
- Knowledge with Android SDK.
- Working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Personal Interview
- HR round
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA