Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
TruckSuvidha is an online platform connecting transporters, industries, logistics & truck drivers for the timely and effective communication. It aims to optimize usage of trucks as well as provide businesses and customers with information and services on transportation. It is founded by Ishu Bansal and Amit Punaini to help all the entities to boost their business with a single click of a mouse. With a few clicks user can register as a customer, transporter or packer and mover. The customer can choose the city, date, material, weight and truck type as per their choice and book a vehicle for transportation. The transporters can list their entire catalogue of vehicles available
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Salary details: INR 1 LPA to INR 2.5 LPA
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Probation Period: 3 months
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that date of Interview, and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- The candidate will be designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Published at least one original Android app will be beneficial.
- Knowledge with Android SDK.
- Working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT