Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Simplified Software Solutions (India) was established in the year 2009 to provide IT-enabled business solutions to Small and Medium Enterprises to help them streamline administration, improve operational efficiency, enhance productivity, effectively combat competition, enlarge market share and facilitate overall growth.Despite modest beginnings, Simplified Software Solutions (India) has registered commendable growth within a short span of time. This was possible because of the values we steadfastly practice, the business ethics we scrupulously follow and our dedication and untiring efforts.
Website : http://www.smarts3.in/
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 years
Salary : INR 96000 - 1.9 LPA ( Depends on experience of the candidates )
Job Description: The candidate must be an Android developer capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for a variety of Android devices. An excellent understanding of software design and design patterns, good debugging skills and a solid work ethic are essential requirements. The candidate must be self-driven and self-managed with the ability to operate effectively with little oversight though collaboration and feedback from the business will be essential drivers in the direction of the product. Strong communications skills are a must with a high emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly in a straightforward manner.
- Good coding standards and documentation skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Able to thrive in deadline driven environment
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years relevant experience to Android Development.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Updates knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Has good communication-skills to communicate with team members.
- Has good knowledge of latest android tablets and smartphones.
- Proven experience with the Anroid Application Development
- Interfacing with Web Service SAOP Protocol, REST Protocol
- Should be familiar with MySQL /MS SQL or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of SDLC and OOP Design Linux, Apache, MySQL SQL skills extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Able to develop applications that scale to millions of users
- Must have experience to write SQL Queries/Procedures/Triggers.
- Must be able to deliver within high stressed environments and tight deadlines
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 1.9 Lacs
- Industry: IT