Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Remo Software develop apps that helps you protect not just your devices & its data, but also your loved ones & their smart devices. It has an unrivalled portfolio of 30+ quality apps for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS users. With over 3 million downloads, Remo has consumers in over 106 countries around the world.
Founded in 2011, Remo Software is an India-based privately held company focused on creating applications which solves challenges that comes with technology, thus making digital life easy for home users. It has gained a quick and sustained global recognition for its work surrounding Internet of Things (IoT) and solving interoperability issues across various devices used in this connected world.
With its recent launch of Remo MORE – A unified family device management application at Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2014 and followed by Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014. Remo MORE is now a unique solution solving the problems of a connected home. With its launch it was instantly recognized and appreciated by the tech world.
Desired Experience: Freshers
Last Date to Apply : 23-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.2 LPA
Job Description :
- Have an up to date knowledge of developments in Android.
- Solid understanding of Android SDK and must have sound knowledge of Android architecture.
- Design and develop Mobile applications for Android platform.
- Develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Strong coding Abilities, involvement with JAVA and Android SDK.
Skill Set Required :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Must have experience of developing applications for Android.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Strong coding Abilities, involvement with JAVA.
- Ability to debug and find the issues in the IDE
- Technical Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT