About The Company:
Mutual Mobile is an emerging leader in the mobile technology space. We have built our success through timely bets on new technologies and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns. This approach led a list of premier clients (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, and Under Armour to name a few!) who come to us to build innovative experiences for them. We've seen this happen with iOS, Android, Wearables and IoT and we continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation. We are growing rapidly and are currently looking for a dynamic Android intern to join our team!
Job Location: Hyderabad (but considering the COVID situation, it is going to be remote for the time being)
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Probation/Training Period: 3 to 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 10000 to 25000 per month
After Training Period: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 6.5 LPA (Depending on the performance the during training)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
What you’ll need:
- Pursuing final year or a recent graduate of UG/PG in computer science or a related technical field.
- Should be proficient in at least one programming language and have an understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Passion for learning new technologies and building things.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Good to have:
- Experience working on Android application development and having a good knowledge of Android SDKs, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Why work with us?
- You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos.
- Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes.
- You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects.
- We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design engineering and business management to deliver solution that actually matter.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
3.5 - 6.5 LPA