About the company:
InikWorld Technologies is a rapidly developing IT Service Based Venture. Here in InikWorld, we serve our clients with best end to end solutions including Web solutions, Mobile solutions and software solutions; we are having a special unit for dedicated Ecommerce Solutions. We have 100+ Happy Clients and we are still growing.
With development we believe in team work and 24X7 support to our clients.
Desired experience: 0-2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. /MCA(CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - 2.5 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
1. Work closely with our product and design teams to customize experience for the Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and native Android SDK and Integration of 3rd party SDK like payments, analytics and other services.
2. Working with Web API with interactive work experience would be a plus one.
3. A focus on UI design principles, making apps work intuitively and experience with push Notification Framework.
4. Prototype new and redesign features with programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
5. Design and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies for our mobile platform.
6. Integrate and implement Connectivity APIs, Android Location API, Google maps API, and Google places API.
7. Strong interests in location-based real-time interaction, social apps and other mobile sensors and appealing user interfaces.
8. Review and provide constructive feedback on software requirements, design, architecture and test .Case documentation to other members of the Product Management, Engineering and QA teams.
9. Review and provide constructive feedback to code developed by other members of the Engineering team.
10. Experience in object-oriented software development.
11. Concurrency in Android, Connectivity APIs and Android Location API.
12. Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience on Android programming and SQLite DB.
13. In depth knowledge of web services like JSON, XML HTTP.
14. Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
15. Proficient in the technologies: Java language and related frameworks, Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices, Understanding of caching mechanisms.
16. Integration of social media API like Facebook, Twitter etc.
1. We need our engineers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
2. Multitasking ability with good communication and analytical skills.
3. Flexible, Creative and able to meet deadlines.
4. Leave comfort zone and stretch further to support creative risk.
5. Self-starter, that is, able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team.
6. Roll-up your sleeves attitude to get things done and ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
7. Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things on web and mobiles.
- HR Round
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2.5 LPA