Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
iauro Systems Pvt Ltd was started in early 2009. iauro Systems Pvt Ltd focuses on Mobile, Cloud and BigData domains. iauro has delivered projects from single line of concept to finished market ready products. iauro also focuses on new, upcoming, disruptive technologies like IOT, iBeacons, Wearables, Data analytics, etc.
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE (CS/IT/EC), MCA, M.Tech
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 2.4-8 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API\'s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Experience with Android SDK,
- Third party framework integration and other Social APIs
- Experience in Web Services integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of SQLite and database queries
- RESTFUL APIs
Skills that add Advantage:
- Version control with SVN, Git etc
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of Back End – Node Js/PHP Framework
- 30 mins. Preliminary Screening Test
- F2F Technical Round
- Coding Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT