About The Company:
At Ezetap, veterans from payments, hardware, cloud and SaaS industries have joined hands for the solepurpose of ushering in a new era of a frictionless digital payment ecosystem in India. Ezetap has deployed over 2,30,000 smart service points on its platform with customers ranging from brick-and-mortar retailers, ecommerce players, leading enterprises, and financial inclusion organizations. Ezetap processes over US$2 billion annually and has been ranked thrice in-a-row by CNBC in their Global Top 50 Disruptor List, from 2016 to 2018. We have raised $51 million in funding, investors include Social Capital, the Silicon Valley firm led by former Facebook executive Chamath Palihapitiya, Helion Advisors, American Express, Li KaShing’s Horizons Ventures, JS Capital (Jonathan Soros) and Prime Venture Partners We are fundamentally changing how hundreds of millions of people pay for goods and services on a daily basis. We enable businesses to accept any type of payment via any type of digital instrument (cards, walle,apps) through a single interface. We are a full stack company having end-to-end capabilities to handle digital payment processing right from switching to reconciliation, using its own hardware and software.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Tech/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 20,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
Skill sets, we need you to have:
- design and coding in Android along with Java and Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, multithreading
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Developing Mobile applications for in-house platforms and products, on Android.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Qualities to make you successful in this role:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management and communication skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning will be an added advantage.
- Experience working into Backend technologies will be an added advantage
- Virtual Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA