About The Company:
DNM is a Brand Consulting and Design Services company based in Bangalore, India. We are an 15 years old company with core strengths in Branding and Communication Design across multiple media such as Print, Digital and Online Media. We are a passionate group of strategic thinkers, creative minds and technical wizards, constantly pushing the boundaries of design.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-0.6 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2018-19
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Salary: INR 1.4 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work with outside data sources and API's· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 0-6 month of software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development is a plus.
- Experience with Android SDK is a plus.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Machine Test
0 - 0.6 Years
1.4 - 1.8 LPA