About The Company:
Continental Towers & Billets Private Limited is a respected and growing construction firm based in Kozhikode, Kerala. We are engaged in providing best in class ethical, transparent and quality customer service for residential and commercial projects.We are the professional construction service provider in the area of pre-construction and value engineering.Group Continental serves as a trusted advisor over the years with our wide range of projects which gives us the opportunity to integrate our past construction experience with unique quality experience to our esteemed customers. Our success is attributed with a team of experienced architects, civil engineers & interior designers, who have proven a track record in construction industry. Our committed personnel are skilled in the areas of planning, modern construction techniques with the utmost satisfaction to the customers. We have a clear strategy of utilization of our team approach in every project with a good understanding of market to develop a unique pro osition for our client.
Job Location: Calicut
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Co-ordinate with the Graphic Designer for APP development.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions Complex problem-solving
- Drive a culture of innovative, self-organized, autonomous teams following the latest Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Collaborate with team members and other senior leadership on developing the vision and strategy of products and service and lead the execution and delivery of those solutions.
- Build, grow, and mentor world-class team members that deliver scalable, reliable and a high-quality user experience.
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and coaching for all staff and foster a culture of discipline, collaboration, innovation and continuous improvement. applications meet quality standards.
Skill Set Required:
- Effective communication skills and advanced knowledge.
- Assist the Company Director in the entire technical business activity.
- Monitor and give necessary instructions to the team regarding the company ERP software and maintain the company working autonomy.
- Build and execute end to end performance strategy with a strong focus on driving a culture of meritocracy, risk-taking, innovation and collaboration.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy
- Virtual training - NA
- Telephonic Interview
- Video Call Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA