About The Company :
Bill Bachao continues to evolve and grow as Indias leading mobile service recommendation engine. Were on a mission to help every smartphone user optimize their mobile spends and get best value of money spent. We empower users by giving them what they want - best mobile plan recommendations, usage details, cashback on every recharge, network & handset recommendations, self-help and a lot more. To simply put - we enable users to tailor their telecom needs, on demand.
Life at Bill Bachao
Here at Bill Bachao, youll have access to world-class tools, collaborate with industrys brightest minds and get infinite range of opportunities to revolutionize the way people communicate. This is your chance to build on our wide ranging accomplishments by doing something incredible.
If this sounds exciting, hit the follow button and stay abreast with all the recent updates about the company and discover openings that can help you carve a successful career path.
Job Location: Mumbai
Years of experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.TechB.E (C.SI.T)
Target Batch Passout: 2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2 LPA To INR 3.5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview, experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 19 January 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- As core member of the team, he/she will be responsible in building the Android application.
- You will be involed in the core code contribution to android platform/app.
- Should be digital savvy, Keeps abreast with the power of technology.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals - Core Java, Algorithm and Data Structures,
- Webservices (Restful) and Android and Google Api
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks
- Be able to evaluate complex and multifaceted designs
- Experience with memory management.
- Facbooking, twittering integration etc
- Expertise in Eclipse or Android Studio
- Willing to work in a startup environment.
- Technical Round
- Management Round
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3.5 LPA