About the Company:
We are Software development company based in Nashik,Maharastra.We work in Mobile App,Game and Website Development.Our work is tailored to best suit your growing business needs, ranging from small mobile application to a complex large intranet systems. Our methodology is to study your requirements in details and then we design a system to suit your current requirements, keeping in mind the future growth of your organization. We build the solutions based on our extensive business domain knowledge with technology competency and proven methodologies to deliver high quality results in a cost-effective manner to maximize your competitive advantage and productivity.
Job location: Nashik
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/ Probation Period: 3 months
Salary: Stipend= INR 5,000- INR 10,000 (During Trainind Period)
Salary= UPTO INR 2.4 LPA (Depends on your performance)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Bond: 1 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech( CS/IT), BCA, MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Desired Skills:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the mobile phone include Android & iOS platform.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Android, java, swift, Dart programming language
Last date to apply: 25 April 2019
- Machine Test
- HR Round