About the Company:
Affairal is building the most disruptive fashion shopping experience ever for customers - They are a part of the Tech crunch disrupt 2017 NY, with a customer-validated product. We are a team of 9 members and growing - Fashion entrepreneurs, A computer scientist from ISRO, developers, UI/UX designers, content writers, a product head from flipkart and Ebay USA, prior to a decade of experience in the bay area product companies.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 - 4 years
Target Batch Passout: 2013-2017
Salary: - INR 6 LPA – INR 12 LPA for 0-2 years experience candidates
- INR 12 LPA To INR 24 LPA for 2-4 years experience candidates
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(C.S/I.T)
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Worked in building in- app payments, product catalogs, search and discovery interfaces, mobile frontends for e- commerce marketplaces.
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain stable, performant and highly secure apps.
- Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyse, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology.
- Write high- quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- Maintaining current mobile apps and features.
- Learning new skills and technologies as company products and industry standards warrant.
- Should have worked with the native Android SDK.
- Exposure to higher level Android dev platforms/ frameworks is a plus.
- Basic understanding of backend technologies and platform so that they can coordinate with BE engineering teams (REST APIs, Websockets, GraphQL).
- Understanding of mobile security and data privacy concerns.
- Good understanding and experience in building fluid, intuitive interfaces driven by UX best practices.
- Experience in communicating through REST APIs, sockets and real- time streaming protocols.
- Experience with Git and continuous integration, with a passion for benchmarking and optimisation
- Should have experience in implementing local datastores and offline persistence and sync.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company:
0 - 4 Years
6 - 24 LPA