About Bminds Technologies Pvt. Ltd. :
We are fully immersed in the age of digital technology. Computers exists everywhere, from handheld devices to global institutions. Amongst all sectors, Information Technology is ever evolving, paving a path for faster growth. A clear perception of the growing requirement of the business world in the area of IT has enabled W3BMinds™ to develop programs of specific relevance for the present and the future. We provide unparalleled on-site services for programming and development for a broad range of platforms and latest technologies. Our team of highly experienced, skilled professionals are responsible for W3BMinds’ stellar reputation of offering the most user-friendly, customized solutions for each client. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority.
Website : http://w3bminds.net/
Job Location : Lucknow
Educational Qualification : B.Tech (CS,IT,EC,EE) / MCA
Desired Experience : 6 Months to 2 Years
Training / Probation Period : 6 months
Salary Offered : INR 10k – INR 20k
Bond : 1.5 Years
Job Description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill Set Required :
-Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Interview Process :
- IT Head Round
- Machine Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0.5 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA