Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
WishUp is a one stop shop for all your service needs, ranging from Travel Bookings (Hotel, Rail, Air and Cabs), Professional Services, Grocery, Food Ordering and Household Repairs to Ordering Gifts and Flowers. A message a day to keep a thousand apps away!
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 5 – 15 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You would have to own and develop the application from end to end independently.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers is a Plus.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, bit bucket.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience of working with Parse.com is a Plus.
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 15 Lacs
- Industry: IT