VAG Technologies Pvt. Ltd has been founded in the year 2010 by IT industry professionals with deep insight into the requirements of the IT industry. The company has a clear focus on creating transformative value proposition to address the competency requirements of the IT industry. VAG Technologies Pvt. Ltd has created innovative service offerings and launched new business models that help the industry address its people requirements right from fresh graduates on-boarding up to managerial level.
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E. / B.Tech.
Salary: INR 1.8 - 3.0 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Designing mobile application interface design, navigation, and presentation along with developing custom controls as required by the application.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Should be able to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and should be able to develop applications that control handset resources.
Skill Set Required:
- 1-2 years of experience in developing enterprise class mobile apps for Android platform.
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object oriented programming, MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
- Strong knowledge on Android SDK, Recycler View, Card View, List View, Broadcast receiver, Full Activity lifecycle, Handling of Dialog/ Fragment dialog, Fragment lifecycle, HttpUrlConnection/ OkHttp/ Volley/Retrofit
- Excellent in Java, Design patterns, Data Structures, Collections and Multithreading.
- Have worked on Google Play Services
- Building best in industry applications for Android Gingerbread, Icecream sandwich, JellyBean, Kit Kat and Lollipop support.
- Design and code for scalable applications that support a big user base of millions.
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA