About The Company :
Techniche is a software development company that accelerates business growth of organizations and helps to innovate by combining lean principles, agile software development and cutting-edge technologies. We help businesses of all sizes turn their ideas into reality by delivering turn-key results on time and on budget. Established in the year 2011, we have been providing technical expertise to Start-Ups, SMEs and large corporations around the globe. Our team of professionals are skilled in all emerging (open source and proprietary) technologies
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0.5-2 years
Course Specialization: B.tech/BE,BSc,BCA
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015/2016
Salary: INR 2.2 LPA to INR 6 LPA
* Salary is not a bar for a deserving candidate
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 24 January 2017
Job Description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Skill Set Required :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Face to Face Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0.5 - 2 Years
2.2 - 6 LPA