Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Spectrum Infogain Services , a 19 year old company having diverse interests in Corporate Development, Infrastructure Outsourcing & Training Solutions.Our services are destined for complete perfection and Company believes in solidarity and commitments. We complete our targets well within time. We provide services in latest Web technologies. With our tailored methodologies and focused approach for building accurate solutions, we become partner of choice for every organization be it nascent, emerging or graphically top position. We believe in bringing technology to help make the world better. It is our goal to deliver to clients what they expect to make their work and life easier. We have a large array of specialties which come together as a great package for our customers. The whole concept of Website and software development is changing so fast and to catch up every one needs a technology partner like US.
Salary: Upto INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Should have extensively worked on developing and porting applications on Android,Android SDK, Android NDK, Eclipse with ADT, Java Programming, Phonegap Development ,Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have minimum 1 - 2 years of experience as Android developer with good client communication skills.
- Java Expert with experience developing Native Android applications and have the drive to lead.
- Strong analytical, programming and troubleshooting skills.
- Creating new solutions to ensure highest performance and best user experience.
- Deep understanding of the internals of Android Frameworks.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Have published at least 3-4 original Android app on Google Play Store.
- Candidate should have knowledge in Xml parsing and Json parsing, SQLite, Web Services.
- Develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK.
- Have good knowledge on Java Application development.
- Able to work independently and drive results.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Inteview
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT