About The Company:
Quickli is one of the fastest growing startup in NCR that bridges the last mile gap between retailers and customers through tech enabled on demand logistics network. We are passionate about what we do and know that what we do will change a lot of lives forever. Hence,we are looking for equally driven team members to come ride with us..
Salary: INR 8 to 9 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
• Solid understanding of Android application basics: Activities, Services, Intents, Content Providers.
• Proficient in using native UI components, widgets and layout design.
• Ease in working across devices and Android versions.
• Experience in working with RESTful API with JSON.
• Grasp of Java, Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPS.
• Knowledge of concepts like Push Notifications, Accounts, Sync framework, Search .
• Familiarity with commonly used libraries.
• You will make sure that we have on time, quality releases, that the team is happy and efficient and that customers are satisfied with us.
• The ideal candidate will have an established background in designing and building software products, excellent project management and leadership skills, great communication skills and the motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
• As an Android Development Team Lead you will be responsible for both hands-on software development and for leading a team of engineers who are working for one of the most disruptive and challenging startup.
• Responsibilities include assisting in hiring, developing, mentoring and managing a team of software development engineers.
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
2 - 5 Years
8 - 9 LPA