NprodaX Techonologies Private Limited is a young & energetic, fast growing, organization, A truly global IT services company which came into existence with an insight to deliver delivers high end technology products and services which accelerates the growth of the Organization.we encompasses software development,technical support, and custom application development, project consulting services, software products sales and marketing in various areas. We at nprodax designs , develops, customizes, and integrates a comprehensive range of software products and web based applications based on experience and knowledge in the software field. The products are well integrated, highly customizable, and easy to go which are easily adoptable by the customers from the first use itself.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 – 4 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Enthusiast to take the ownership for development and maintenance of Android Application.
- Primary focus will be to develop of the app and its integration with back-end services.
- Should be working along-side other engineers and developers who work on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes – experience in Android 5.0+ preferred.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git
- Apache Cardova is a plus
1 - 2 Years
2.4 - 4 LPA