Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Netree E-Services Pvt Ltd provide the next generation cloud based mobile Retailers Engagement And Productivity (mREAP) solution for retailers and businesses. We connect the retailers with their customers, and businesses with their retailers. With enormous amount of ambitious young, small and medium retailers, but with lots of problems in the new competitive environment, will need a cost effective technical solution for the enhancement of their operations is inevitable. Ours is an integrated next generation retail engagement and productivity solution with functionalities to integrate retailers with their customers and suppliers to have a seamless information transaction that improves the productivity of inventory, customer relationship and sales engagement. The platform helps retailers manage and sell their own products and integrate to various marketplaces and social media networks in order to connect with millions of online consumers. The technology helps retailers to manage their in-store, online store and market place participations from one single window with the help of a mobile phone or our smart PoS device. The same platform is used by businesses in distribution, supply chain and manufacturing to engage with their retailers
Job Profile: Android Developer
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 3 + years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- 3 Years experience in Android Development.
- Knowledge in Xml and Json parsing, SQLite, Web Services, Jquery Mobile, Image manipulation, Graphics, Unit testing.
- Develop Mobile Apps and well-versed with the Android SDK, design patterns, API design.
- Good knowledge on Java Application development.
- Strong understanding of interactive app development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency.
- Experience on Data sync between cloud and app.
- Experience on Device to device communication and data sync using sqlite over local network.
- Frameworks on the Android platform.
- Able to understand the memory usage, object references and performance oriented coding.
- Able to know the build submission, user interface and coding standards.
- Should be able to understand the anatomy of Android system crashes and provide resolutions for the same quickly.
- Able to work on Agile and Test driven development.
- Able to work on unit testing, code coverage tools for Android.
- Can work independently.
- Knowledge in Xml and Json parsing,
- Web Services
- Jquery Mobile
- Image manipulation
- Unit testing.
- Technical Round
- HR Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure