Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the comapny:Near.in are building a marketplace for Local Service Providers (a birthday party planner, a karate class, a piano teacher, a cleaning service, a makeup artist, a plumber or anyone offering a great service).Their goal is to help their users get things done in the easiest possible manner. Simply by telling them what they need, they connect users with high quality and completely verified service providers that match user\\\'s requirements and fit their budget.
The company is founded by serial entrepreneurs Sunil Goyal, Lomesh Dutta and Akshay Khanna - graduates from IIT Delhi and Delhi College of Engineering. The founders have a global experience having worked across Asia, Europe and US. The company has raised Rs 1.8 Cr in a seed round led by investors including Manish Vij (Founder SVG Media) and Anupam Mittal (Founder Shadee.com). Other notable investors include, Akash Agarwal, GVP - SAP Mobile, Prashant Tandon, CEO Healthkart, Gaurav Agarwal, CTO - Healthkart, Mukesh Agarwal, Director - AMW, Himanshu Aggarwal, CEO - Aspiring Minds and Kevin S. Parikh, CEO - Avasan
Salary details: INR 6 to 10 LPA (Depending upon the candidates experience and performance in interview)
Probation Period: None
Desired experience: 1 to 3 years of experience in Android is required.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for End to end ownership covering design, development, testing and delivery.
- Candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Will be working on Maintenance and sustenance of the Android applications
- Will be performing Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Candidate must possess excellent coding skills.
- Candidate must have created and deployed good android applications.
- Candidate must be well versed with Android Device Fragmentation, Android API, UX, Best Practices
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews.
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 10 Lacs
- Industry: IT