About The company
Leading IT Services & Consultancy Company, Matter of Tech Solutions was instituted in 2011 by its Founders Mr. Archit Gupta and Mr. Ujjwal Bishnoi. It is a website designing and development company and served to bridge the gap between the founders’ business background and their keen interest in the tech sector.
With their practically strong and innovative business strategies, they came up with the concept of web solutions of the tech zone. The company came into existence with the vision of creating a new way of business by combining IT innovations with the current market business practices.
They strive to attain leadership of Technology to produce excellent services and create a benchmark of business and technology. They deal in most of the sectors and have been successful in giving IT consultancy in web solutions. They have specialization in the education sector and have launched a series of successful IT products like BookBazaar, VLE, etc.
Job Profile: Android Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 2 years +
Course Specialization: B Tech. / M Tech. (CS/IT) / MCA
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 10 LPA (Depending upon Previously withdrawn salary and candidate’s skills and experience)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 10:00 am, Wednesday, 16th March 2016
- Screening Test
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate must have strong design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Candidate should be familiar with the Android SDK
- Candidate must have knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Candidate should be familiar with Eclipse
- Candidate must have experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Candidate must have experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Candidate must have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Candidate must have solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
2 - 5 Years
2 - 10 LPA