About The company
Live Deftsoft Informatics (P) Ltd. is a 100% export oriented unit (EOU) registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with a flagship office based in Colorado, USA. Their objective is to encourage, promote and boost Software Exports from India. Their strong commitment towards a responsible business practice reflects in everything they do - from the transparency of the communication and work with stakeholders to the unique benefits they offer to the employees and clients.
Deftsoft provides an equal opportunity to everyone with an environment that allows them to grow and learn. Their unique and simple work culture endorses creativity and teamwork, and also encourages the employees to keep up a healthy work and life balance. They frequently update their employees with new technologies that can help them to learn more. They develop distinctive and exceptional solutions that help the clients to take complete control over online business in real time.
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Tech
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate should understand client requirements and functional specifications.
- Should be able to Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Sending regular updates regarding project status to Team Lead/Team Manager. Should Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Committed to quality performance and completion of projects on time without any delay.
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills.
- Worked on Google Play with at least 2 -3 Apps on play store.
- Experience of object oriented programming/modular programming (essential). Experience of using and creating scalable Data-based Restful API’s.
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of Android SDK.
- Expertise in Android Application Development (Any version from 1.5 to 4.0) with implementing knowledge of all major components like Activities, Services, Broadcast receivers, Content Providers.
- Good exposure in Json Parcel and Xml Parcel. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Able to demonstrate capacity to develop and implement complex algorithms. Comfortable in designing multithreaded implementations.
- Experience in mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E.
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA