About the company:
InikWorld Technologies is a rapidly developing IT Service Based Venture. Here in InikWorld, we serve our clients with best end to end solutions including Web solutions, Mobile solutions and software solutions; we are having a special unit for dedicated Ecommerce Solutions. We have 100+ Happy Clients and we are still growing.
With development we believe in team work and 24X7 support to our clients.
Desired experience: 1-2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E. /MCA(CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Job Location: Noida
Salary: INR 2 LPA - 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work with outside data sources and API’s, Google maps, GPS, etc.
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
7. Learning opportunity with exploring technology in-depth.
1. Proven Application development experience
2. Proven working experience in Android development
3. Have published at least one original Android app
4. Experience with Android SDK
5. Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
6. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
7. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- HR Round
1 - 2 Years
2 - 3 LPA